FORUM ANTIFA
FORUM ANTIFA
Administrateurs : KLUNK

FORUM ANTIFA  Culture  Musique 

Annoying static sound (software setup issue)

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
jennermack
Nouveau membre
9 messages postés
   Posté le 19-06-2018 à 08:51:43   Voir le profil de jennermack (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à jennermack   

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions to help me with a sharp static sound I am trying to prevent while using ableton.First of all my setup (Macbook pro, Traktor Kontrol S4 (using as an audio interface), 2 KRK Rokit 5 monitors, 10 inch Rokit KRK sub, Ableton suite.If I am just watching a video, Djing on the Traktor, or playing music through iTunes, I can stop the audio at anytime and there is no sharp static sound. When I start producing, I may have 1-2 sounds.. or 15 sounds going at the same time. As soon as I stop the audio in ableton (just clicking the stop button) I get the static sound. The same sound also comes through the speakers if I drag an audio effect unit onto a sounds/ Create a new midi/ audio track while my midi clips/ audio clips are playing. It's very sudden, sharp and medium to hi pitched. I called the KRK company and they suggested to me that it wasn't a cable or grounding issue as it is only happening when I stop music through Ableton. If anyone has any suggestions as to what I could do to stop this I would greatly appreciate the help (maybe I need to change certain settings within ableton to prevent this??)

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=181171&start=0
Clean Energy Solution Video

Thanks

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM ANTIFA  Culture  Musique  Annoying static sound (software setup issue)Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum