Administrateurs : KLUNK

FORUM ANTIFA  Culture  Musique 

Album Art and a few other small issues

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
jennermack
Nouveau membre
9 messages postés
   Posté le 19-06-2018 à 08:52:40   Voir le profil de jennermack (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à jennermack   

Hello,

I must say that PlayerPro is one of the best Players I've used and certainly the best looking. I'm very happy with the last update that prevents the screen from waking when you change the volume or advance the track; that was huge for me. So thank you.Secondly, a minor gripe about the album art. It does load somewhat slower than it did when I first started using it but that is not really my main concern. I personally embed all of the album art in all of my music and was wondering if there is anyway to get them directly from the ID3 tags, rather than having them cached on the SD card. It just seems like a waste of space to copy all the of the art again if I've already got the art embedded. I know that it is only a small amount of space, so it's not a huge issue, just me nitpicking.Thirdly, when I connect to my computer via USB and update my playlists using MediaMonkey, iTunes, etc. PlayerPro lacks the ability to refresh and recognize the changes I've made. Sometimes I delete entire directories and playlists, but they are still listed in the PlayerPro library (sometimes listing them twice). Most of the time, it does recognize new additions to the library though. I'm hoping there will be a way to accurately refresh the library eventually.Lastly, I use the widget and lockscreen widget mostly and would like to see some more style/skinning options for both. In it's current iteration, if the album art is too light, it's impossible to see the 'Shuffle' and 'Repeat' options on the 4x4 widget.I do love this player; which replaced my mainstay MixZing, as well as DoubleTwist, PowerAmp and Winamp. Just a few minor things to talk about.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.aplayerpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Vendor Management Software Example

Thanks

Edité le 19-06-2018 à 10:15:07 par jennermack

--------------------
Haut de pagePages : 1  

FORUM ANTIFA  Culture  Musique  Album Art and a few other small issuesNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum